- Computer assisted eye exams
- Diagnosis of ocular conditions such as eye allergies and infections, macular degeneration, glaucoma, etc.
- Prescriptions dedicated towards custom computer glasses to minimize eye and neck strain
- Co-management of LASIK and other refractive surgeries
- Complete contact lens services including fitting and training
- Frame styling from our optical assistants to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Outside prescriptions are welcome
Facilities and Equipment
- In-house laboratory
- We carry a great selection of the latest designer frames, including Coach, Kate Spade, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Burberry, Flexon, Prada, Ray-Ban, Oakley, Juicy Couture, and more!
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, Eyemed (ECPA), Medical Eye Services (MES), Superior Vision Plan, and IMS. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.
Our office provides multiple, non-surgical treatments that are effective in slowing the progression of myopia in children. Options include ORTHO-K, multifocal contact lenses, and atropine eye drops. Book an appointment with us for a consultation on which treatment would be most suitable for your child.